Kyiv cast iron bench
KIJÓW cast iron bench with softwood rungs – Scandinavian spruce.
Catalog number: Ł-KJ
Length: 180 cm
The height of the bench: 77 cm
Seat height: 42 cm
Seat depth: 40 cm
Cast iron bench Kyiv
- length: 180 cm
- the height of the bench: 77 cm
- seat height: 42 cm
- seat depth: 40 cm
- rungs of the bench: width 9 cm, thickness 3.8 cm, length 180 cm
- rungs painted with stain varnish – rosewood or teak
- powder coated cast iron bases
- base color – black or graphite
- the possibility of anchoring the feet to the ground
- prepared for self-twisting
- weight approx. 40 kg
The manufacturer of street furniture, the Akpol Plus company, is a guarantee of the highest quality products.
Rules for the use of benches with wooden rungs
Wooden letters that make up the structure of park and garden benches are subject to a natural aging process and wear due to weather conditions. This has a direct impact on the change of the applied varnish coat or the applied oil-based protective agents, which is associated with a change in the color of the wood (graying and fading) and the formation of cracks, especially on the side of the fronts (cross-sections). These phenomena are natural and normal, and are not indications of damage to the product.
When using products with wooden elements, the following basic rules should be followed:
– the position of the benches should facilitate the automatic, gravity drainage of water, so that the water does not stagnate on the wooden rungs,
– benches should be used in accordance with their intended use,
– avoid contact of the bench with agents that may affect the degradation of elements, i.e. chemical substances, construction and steel dust, high temperatures, including fire, high static or dynamic loads,
– periodically, min. 2 times a year, in the early spring and late autumn period, maintain the benches, i.e. clean the surface of wooden rungs from dirt and contamination, including dust, which affects excessive and accelerated abrasion of the varnish coating,
– in order to extend the life of the benches, and in particular the wooden rungs, periodically carry out impregnation maintenance and protect the wood with oils. Before performing this activity, the boards should be very thoroughly cleaned or, in the case of significant wear, sanded. The application of oils should be carried out in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the given oil or paint.