Steel bench with a park backrest
Steel bench with a backrest with softwood rungs – Scandinavian spruce.
Catalog number: ŁS-OP-01
Length: 180 cm
The height of the bench: 90 cm
Seat height: 45 cm
Seat depth: 40 cm
Steel benches with backrest:
- length: 180 cm
- bench height: 90 cm
- seat height: 45 cm
- seat depth: 40 cm
- bench rungs: width 8 cm, thickness 3.8 cm, length 180 cm
- bench frame: profile 50×50 mm
- rungs painted with stain varnish – rosewood or teak
- metal frame, powder coated
- frame color to be agreed
- the possibility of anchoring the feet to the ground
- prepared for self-twisting
- weight approx. 30 kg
A steel bench with a backrest will be perfect for places such as parks, playgrounds, in the garden or in housing estates. The steel park bench from our offer is distinguished by a stable structure, careful workmanship and aesthetic appearance. In addition, it provides the occupants with full comfort. Akpol Plus is a proven manufacturer of benches with a backrest. If you are interested in functional and aesthetic elements of street furniture, it is worth taking advantage of our offer.
Practical bench with a backrest
The Akpol Plus bench with backrest is very durable and resistant to various weather conditions, such as rain, snow and sunlight. It is not damaged, even with intensive use. A park bench with a backrest is offered at an attractive price. Akpol Plus, a producer of street furniture, offers functional and aesthetic cast iron and steel benches. We have very good opinions among customers, because we always adapt our products to the needs of users and external conditions. We cordially invite you to buy our unique city benches! If you have questions related to the offer, please contact us by phone or e-mail – our professional and competent staff will be happy to advise you and answer your questions.
Rules for the use of benches with wooden rungs
Wooden letters that make up the structure of park and garden benches are subject to a natural aging process and wear due to weather conditions. This has a direct impact on the change of the applied varnish coat or the applied oil-based protective agents, which is associated with a change in the color of the wood (graying and fading) and the formation of cracks, especially on the side of the fronts (cross-sections). These phenomena are natural and normal, and are not indications of damage to the product.
When using products with wooden elements, the following basic rules should be followed:
– the position of the benches should facilitate the automatic, gravity drainage of water, so that the water does not stagnate on the wooden rungs,
– benches should be used in accordance with their intended use,
– avoid contact of the bench with agents that may affect the degradation of elements, i.e. chemical substances, construction and steel dust, high temperatures, including fire, high static or dynamic loads,
– periodically, min. 2 times a year, in the early spring and late autumn period, maintain the benches, i.e. clean the surface of wooden rungs from dirt and contamination, including dust, which affects excessive and accelerated abrasion of the varnish coating,
– in order to extend the life of the benches, and in particular the wooden rungs, periodically carry out impregnation maintenance and protect the wood with oils. Before performing this activity, the boards should be very thoroughly cleaned or, in the case of significant wear, sanded. The application of oils should be carried out in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the given oil or paint.