Wiedeńska cast iron park bench with backrest
The WIEDEŃSKA cast iron bench with softwood rungs – Scandinavian spruce.
Catalog number: Ł-W-01
Length: 180 cm
The height of the bench: 80 cm
Seat height: 55 cm
Seat depth: 38 cm
WIEDEŃSKA cast iron bench
- length: 180 cm
- bench height: 80 cm
- seat height: 55 cm
- seat depth: 38 cm
- rungs of the bench: width 9 cm, thickness 3.8 cm, length 180 cm
- rungs painted with stain varnish – rosewood or teak
- powder coated cast iron bases
- base color – black or graphite
- the possibility of anchoring the feet to the ground
- prepared for self-twisting
- weight approx. 45 kg
The Wiedeńska cast iron bench is an extremely elegant element of urban architecture. It has rungs of coniferous wood – Scandinavian spruce. It is distinguished by a stable structure and resistance to difficult weather conditions. The cast iron bench is also very comfortable. Its universal design makes it fit perfectly into the surroundings arranged in various styles. Made of durable materials, it will serve users for a long time. If you want to decide on a purchase, it is worth getting acquainted with its parameters carefully.
Wiedeńska cast iron bench – elegance and functionality
The Wiedeńska bench is a combination of a stylish look and functionality. Ornamental armrests emphasize its unique style. A cast-iron bench with a backrest will allow tired passers-by to rest for a while in the city center or to relax surrounded by greenery in the park. It will also be perfect in the garden in front of the house on a private property. The product was made with the utmost care and attention to every detail. A comfortable bench with an original design will allow you to spend pleasant moments in the fresh air.
The street bench from our offer has rungs painted with stain varnish, as well as bases made of cast iron, powder coated. It is possible to anchor the feet of the bench to the ground. The bench has been prepared for self-assembly.
Akpol Plus, a manufacturer of street furniture, offers functional bins and benches with an interesting design. Everything can be ordered at favorable prices with efficient delivery to the address indicated. The company is also distinguished by professional consultancy.
Cast iron bench and other Akpol Plus products – why is it worth it?
We have excellent knowledge of the industry and extensive experience, which is why the products we offer are of the highest quality. Are you interested in our city cast iron bench, or maybe another of our products? Each of them is fully adapted to the needs of users and very durable. Our offers are used by cities, municipalities, housing communities as well as private individuals. Contact with the client is very important to us, because this way it is easier for us to understand his expectations.
We have had many successful implementations when it comes to bins, as well as park benches, including cast iron benches. Let us remember that careful arrangement of public space improves the image of the city. For this reason, it is good to opt for high-class elements of urban architecture, and this is what we propose.
Rules for the use of benches with wooden rungs
Wooden letters that make up the structure of park and garden benches are subject to a natural aging process and wear due to weather conditions. This has a direct impact on the change of the applied varnish coat or the applied oil-based protective agents, which is associated with a change in the color of the wood (graying and fading) and the formation of cracks, especially on the side of the fronts (cross-sections). These phenomena are natural and normal, and are not indications of damage to the product.
When using products with wooden elements, the following basic rules should be followed:
– the position of the benches should facilitate the automatic, gravity drainage of water, so that the water does not stagnate on the wooden rungs,
– benches should be used in accordance with their intended use,
– avoid contact of the bench with agents that may affect the degradation of elements, i.e. chemical substances, construction and steel dust, high temperatures, including fire, high static or dynamic loads,
– periodically, min. 2 times a year, in the early spring and late autumn period, maintain the benches, i.e. clean the surface of wooden rungs from dirt and contamination, including dust, which affects excessive and accelerated abrasion of the varnish coating,
– in order to extend the life of the benches, and in particular the wooden rungs, periodically carry out impregnation maintenance and protect the wood with oils. Before performing this activity, the boards should be very thoroughly cleaned or, in the case of significant wear, sanded. The application of oils should be carried out in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the given oil or paint.