K-SL 4 waste sorting bin
Separate waste collection station.
Catalog number: K-SL4
Configuration: 2/3/4/5 segments
Capacity of one segment: 50 liters
Dimensions of one segment: 325x350x1005 mm
Weight of one segment: 18 kg
- opening dimensions: 175×145 mm
- made of galvanized sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm
- frame made of a 25×25 mm profile
- internal insert made of galvanized sheet with a thickness of 0.8 mm
- possibility of using rails for foil bags
- configuration: 2/3/4/5 segments
- capacity of one segment: 50 liters
- dimensions of one segment: 325x350x1005 mm
- weight of one segment: 18 kg
- base with the possibility of anchoring to the ground
- any color of the bin
The manufacturer of street furniture, the Akpol Plus company, is a guarantee of the highest quality products.
K-SL bins for selective waste collection are characterized by high quality, aesthetics and high durability. Their frame is made of a profile, and the fillings are made of electrolytically galvanized sheet with a container thickness of 1.5 mm. Such a design gives the material a high fatigue strength, which means it can be used in difficult conditions, i.e. in places where it is emptied even several times a day. Mounted guides allow you to replace the waste bag in an easy and quick way. An additional frame allows you to hold the foil bag, so that when throwing in heavier waste, it does not slip.
The bin for selective waste collection is painted with powder paints with electrostatic spraying, then the elements are heated to a temperature of 140-200°C, as a result of which the powder is melted and polymerized. The obtained paint coating is resistant to corrosion, chemicals, high temperature and mechanical damage.
The bin for segregating rubbish has a door with a lock, and thanks to the key included in the set, emptying the container is very efficient and convenient.