Steel city bench without backrest
Steel bench without backrest with softwood rungs – Scandinavian spruce.
Catalog number: ŁS-BOP-04
Length: 180 cm
The height of the bench: 65 cm
Seat height: 44 cm
Seat depth: 40 cm
Steel benches with backrest:
- length: 180 cm
- bench height: 65 cm
- seat height: 44 cm
- seat depth: 40 cm
- bench rungs: width 8 cm, thickness 3.8 cm, length 180 cm
- bench frame: seamless pipe fi 60 mm
- rungs painted with stain varnish – rosewood or teak
- metal frame, powder coated
- frame color to be agreed
- the possibility of anchoring the feet to the ground
- prepared for self-twisting
- weight approx. 20 kg
A park bench without a backrest is a perfect solution for places such as parks, housing estates, squares, playgrounds or the city center. If you are interested in a city bench without backrest, be sure to check out our offer. A steel bench without a back offered by the manufacturer Akpol Plus is a guarantee of stability and careful workmanship. In addition, all our products are distinguished by aesthetics and functionality. We encourage you to check our proposals. Excellent knowledge of the industry and experience allows us to offer elements of urban architecture of the highest quality.
A park bench without backrest at an attractive price
A modern city bench without a back, offered by the manufacturer of street furniture Akpol Plus, will blend in perfectly with the surroundings. The advantages of a street bench without a backrest are durability, resistance to weather conditions and original design. The manufacturer’s offer Akpol Plus includes unique park benches, including steel benches. If you need a park bench with a backrest, do not wait and place an order with us today! Or maybe you have questions about the offer? In this case, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. We provide affordable prices and professional advice. You’re welcome!
Rules for the use of benches with wooden rungs
Wooden letters that make up the structure of park and garden benches are subject to a natural aging process and wear due to weather conditions. This has a direct impact on the change of the applied varnish coat or the applied oil-based protective agents, which is associated with a change in the color of the wood (graying and fading) and the formation of cracks, especially on the side of the fronts (cross-sections). These phenomena are natural and normal, and are not indications of damage to the product.
When using products with wooden elements, the following basic rules should be followed:
– the position of the benches should facilitate the automatic, gravity drainage of water, so that the water does not stagnate on the wooden rungs,
– benches should be used in accordance with their intended use,
– avoid contact of the bench with agents that may affect the degradation of elements, i.e. chemical substances, construction and steel dust, high temperatures, including fire, high static or dynamic loads,
– periodically, min. 2 times a year, in the early spring and late autumn period, maintain the benches, i.e. clean the surface of wooden rungs from dirt and contamination, including dust, which affects excessive and accelerated abrasion of the varnish coating,
– in order to extend the life of the benches, and in particular the wooden rungs, periodically carry out impregnation maintenance and protect the wood with oils. Before performing this activity, the boards should be very thoroughly cleaned or, in the case of significant wear, sanded. The application of oils should be carried out in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the given oil or paint.